If you are looking to lose 10 pounds in a week or 15 days then come with me on this 15 days weight loss challenge which works you through steps on how to lose 10kg in a week to two with guaranteed results.
There is nothing healthy about being overweight and I am sure that is why you even looking for ways to lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I like to say you made the right decision to try to learn How to lose 10 kgs in 15 days veg diet.
You see being fit and healthy with moderate body fat percentage will benefit your health and body in so many ways. And we going to briefly talk about it benefit you.
Though, it is quite easy to gain weight for lots of people, losing that weight is not that easy in fact it involves lots of hard work, but is totally achievable.
15 Days Weight Loss Challenge (How to Lose 10 kgs in 15 Days Veg Diet & Workout)
It doesn’t matter how far you think you have gone, it is totally possible for you to lose weight naturally and get your body back.
To lose weight, the only thing you have to do is embrace a much healthier lifestyle. Stay away from food that are source of empty calories and start a healthy diet plan which are packed with lots of nutrient to help your body lose fat.
Related Article: How Many Calories Should a Woman Eat In a Day to Lose Weight?
Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks Exercise Plan
In addition to eating clean to get faster results, you also need to sacrifice a few minutes every day to work out if you really want to see a fast result. That is why I have included this lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks exercise plan here(see above Video Routine) to help you achieve your goal.
Going on a weight loss journey can be quite challenging for those that have never done it before. You will have to embrace a total lifestyle from what you are used to.
Some people give up along the way because they find it difficult to cope. However, if you can be persistent and consistent, you will begin to see changes in just 15 days.
Health tips on How to Lose 10 kg in 15 days Veg Diet
A veg diet is one without poultry, fish, and meat. Some vegetarians consume other poultry products like milk, eggs, honey, and so on. These ones are known as lacto-ovo vegetarians.
Then there are those who mostly eat raw vegetables, fruits, sprouts, and pottages. Vegetable diet is highly nutritious and can improve health. Maintaining a veg diet can also help in your weight loss journey.
With a veg diet, it is totally possible to lose 10kg in 15. To do this, all you have to do is follow the tips written below:
It is a popular opinion that water is an important liquid which benefits our health in unimaginable ways. If you want to lose 10kg following a veg diet, then increase you intake of water. You should ensure to take about eight to ten glasses of water daily.
Once you wake up from bed, take a mixture of water, lemon, and cinnamon. If you cannot get them, water is just fine.
Lemon and cinnamon has great benefits they offer to the body. Stop compromising on your water consumption. Drink water every hour whether you feel thirsty or not.
Fruits and vegetables
To plan a veg diet, ensure you consume at least 5 types of vegetables every day. You need to plan your daily meal so that you consume vegetables and fruits.
Eat veggies like carrots, French beans, bell peppers, spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, and lady finger.
In addition to that, consume vegetables like guava, papaya, banana, oranges, and many more. You should try to have a fruit at a time to help your digestive system.
You can take lots of beverages but avoid taking sugar with them. Whether you take coffee, tea, or oats always take it without sugar.
If you do not mind taking pure honey, then you can add honey to them. However, if you are the kind that does not eat honey, then you will need to take your beverage and cereals without any additives.
When you take milk, avoid adding sugar or cream. Avoiding sugar is important when trying to lose weight.
Every meal you take must contain balanced diet. This means, you should not have only carbohydrates or protein in one meal.
Add lots of proteins and veggies in your meal all the time. It must have the balanced amount of every food group.
Consume high fiber
Any food with high amount of fiber helps in preventing absorption of calories in the body. It also helps the brain to eat lesser. Vegetables, whole grains, and fruits are rich in fiber.
Improving your diet is not enough if you want to lose 10kg in 15 days. You need to start everyday with exercising.
Exercise combined with an improved diet is the fastest way to lose weight for anybody. Exercises like running, cycling, skipping, swimming, walking, yoga etc. is what will do the trick for you. I have included a 30-minute at-home workout routine for you to follow through below
People who spend their time working out usually have a healthy body. So to lose weight, start every day by working out.
Eat at a slow pace
When you chew your food at a slow rate, it sends a signal to the brain. This makes it easier to absorb food and minimizes the size of food you consume. When you eat fast, you eat more than required.
Just because you are losing weight does not mean you need to skip meal. Skipping lunch will make you eat more for dinner. This does not help your weight loss journey.
Sample 10 kg Weight Loss in 15 Days (Diet Plan)( 15 Day Diet Plan for Weight Loss)
- Breakfast: Oats and milk with a bowl of raspberries
- Lunch: Rice, Chicken and salad with yoghurt
- Dinner: Vegetable soup with tomato
- Breakfast: Watermelon with 4 almonds
- Lunch: Salad and vegetable soup with Beef
- Dinner: Brown rice, salad with fish
- Breakfast: Sprouts with omelette
- Lunch: Cucumber salad with beans
- Dinner: Tomato soup with milk (without sugar or cream)
- Breakfast: Cheese toast with 2 boiled eggs
- Lunch: Brown rice with vegetable soup
- Dinner: Roasted chicken or sprouts
- Breakfast: Oats with fruits and milk
- Lunch: Brown rice, fish stew and orange juice
- Dinner: Grilled fish/ roasted paneer
- Breakfast: Wheat bread with green tea
- Lunch: Chickenpea salad
- Dinner: Sauteed vegetables with tomato and salad
- Breakfast: Toast with 2 boiled eggs and tea without sugar
- Lunch: Bowl of papaya
- Dinner: Grilled turkey with veggie
- Breakfast: Banana, nuts, and a bowl of yoghurt Smoothie
- Lunch: Red rice, dal, and salad
- Dinner: Spaghetti pasta with Fish or chicken
- Breakfast: Toast with egg and green tea
- Lunch: Salad with chicken curry
- Dinner: Brown rice and vegetable soup with beef
- Breakfast: Oats with veggies
- Lunch: Vegetable soup
- Dinner: Stir fry chicken with olive oil
- Breakfast: Protein Shake/smoothie
- Lunch: Vegetable soup
- Dinner: Roasted salmon with chickenpeas
- Breakfast: Banana smoothie and a bowl of berries
- Lunch: A bowl of papaya and yoghurt
- Dinner: Potato curry and chicken pea
- Breakfast: Oats with milk and a bowl of fruits
- Lunch: Spaghetti pasta and veggie
- Dinner: Turkey chili with squash
- Breakfast: Pineapple smoothie
- Lunch: Vegetables and chicken bowl
- Dinner: Wheat bread and chickenpea curry
- Breakfast: Yoghurt with raspberries and walnuts
- Lunch: Brown rice and vegetable soup with lean beef
- Dinner: Grilled chicken with tomato
Lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks exercise plan
Now the really see much result and increase your metabolism for much better weight loss, you have to perform this routine 4 days in week every day if your strength allows you to.
If you follow the tips and diet plan written in this post, you will begin to notice significant changes in your appearance.
Exercising and healthy diet is the fastest and most natural way to get rid of those excess calories.